Prosig will be at the 2011 SAE Noise & Vibration Conference in Grand Rapids. Among the hardware and software on display will be some of the latest developments to Prosig P8000/DATS mobile systems. These include
- CAN-bus/GPS capabilities
- new higher density channel counts
- intelligent data capture triggering
- new realtime displays
- even higher accuracy 64-bit analysis algorithms
- new improved worksheet analysis
The event has moved to a new location at DeVos Place Convention Center, Grand Rapids, Michigan for 2011 and runs from May 16 thru 19.
The 2011 SAE Noise and Vibration Conference – the only dedicated mobility noise, vibration and harshness event in North America – will bring together automotive, commercial vehicle and aerospace professionals from around the world to learn about, present and display the latest technological innovations – all under one roof.
Come along and meet Ken and John from Prosig’s Michigan office and Adrian from Prosig UK at booth 524.
Latest posts by Prosig (see all)
- Real World Noise & Vibration Measurement – An Interview - October 23, 2016
- Prosig Will Be At Automotive Testing Show in Novi - October 21, 2016
- Come and See Prosig at Automotive Testing Expo China 2015 - July 6, 2015