Here are two videos on a relatively simple, but sometimes misunderstood procedure – how to calibrate microphones & accelerometers
1. How To Calibrate A Microphone
2. How To Calibrate An Accelerometer
The following two tabs change content below.
James Wren is a Solutions Engineer and the Sales & Marketing Manager for Prosig Ltd. James graduated from Portsmouth University in 2001, with a Masters degree in Electronic Engineering. He is a Chartered Engineer and a registered Eur Ing. He has been involved with motorsport from a very early age with special interest in data acquisition. James is a founder member of the Dalmeny Racing team.
Latest posts by James Wren (see all)
- How Do I Upsample and Downsample My Data? - January 27, 2017
- What Are Vibration, Torsional Vibration & Shaft Twist? - November 8, 2016
- The Effect of the Nyquist Theory on Rotational Order Analysis - October 7, 2016