Prosig have worked for many years with Chris White when he was employed by RWE nPower in the Turbine Generator Rotating Plant Dynamics and Condition Monitoring Group. RWE use the PROTOR Online Vibration Monitoring system extensively at many sites in the UK and worldwide.
Chris has now left RWE and setup his own company, Vibration Diagnostics Ltd (www.vibrationdiagnostics.co.
Vibration Diagnostics can provide a fully customised service. This includes:-
- Routine Vibration Monitoring
- Problem Investigations
- Shaft alignment
- Bearing performance
- Rotor repair techniques
- Rotor balancing requirements and acceptance tests
- Modal analysis
- In-situ balancing
- Blade position optimisation
- Gas & Steam Turbine Generator vibration specification and commissioning
- Vibration Training
- Auxillary Plant Condition monitoring criticality analysis
- Turbo-visory and Vibration Monitoring System specifications
Everyone at Prosig wishes Chris well in this new venture and we look forward to a long and beneficial relationship with VibrationDiagnostics Ltd.
Latest posts by Prosig (see all)
- Real World Noise & Vibration Measurement – An Interview - October 23, 2016
- Prosig Will Be At Automotive Testing Show in Novi - October 21, 2016
- Come and See Prosig at Automotive Testing Expo China 2015 - July 6, 2015