Prosig and their partners, SV Japan, will be holding a two-day training seminar for current and new customers in Hiroshima on Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th December 2013.
Subjects covered will be…
- Fundamentals of Noise and Vibration
- Basic usage of Prosig Noise and Vibration hardware and software
The following two tabs change content below.
Chris' passion for software, technology and innovation began in his teens with a diet of Sinclair ZX80's, Commodore Pets and early Apple products. Chris graduated from Portsmouth Polytechnic in 1983 and went on to have a career in software product development, software team management, web development, marketing and, now, general management. His other passions include bicycles, IoT, coffee, running, walking, cooking and supercharged Jags.
Latest posts by Chris Mason (see all)
- Prosig Student Project Prize for University of Portsmouth – 2018 - August 8, 2018
- Sound, Vibration & Acoustics Digest #11 - March 9, 2017
- Pick of Twitter #1 – Acoustics – October 2016 - October 27, 2016