Prosig and their partners, SV Japan, will be holding a two-day training seminar for current and new customers in Hiroshima on Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th December 2013.
Subjects covered will be…
- Fundamentals of Noise and Vibration
- Basic usage of Prosig Noise and Vibration hardware and software
The following two tabs change content below.
My passion for technology and innovation began as a teenager with Sinclair ZX80's, Commodore PETs & Apple ]['s. This hobby became a career in engineering software development. Coding led to product development, team leadership, web development, and marketing. Now I am a General Manager responsible for growth, innovation, strategy & leadership. I recently completed an Executive MBA at the University of Winchester where I focused on innovation and strategy.
Latest posts by Chris Mason (see all)
- Prosig supply high channel count data acquisition system to new RAL Space NSTF facility - April 16, 2020
- Prosig Student Project Prize for University of Portsmouth – 2018 - August 8, 2018
- Sound, Vibration & Acoustics Digest #11 - March 9, 2017