The latest version of Prosig’s DATS software was released today. This update includes…
- Improvements to the standard/advanced interface
- Enhance Source DPU to allow signals to be selected using check boxes and introduce ‘logical’ names
- Enhanced Folder DPU.
- Display 64-bit data with more precision in table view and cursor panel
- Added extra ‘fail’ pin to Signal Select DPU to allow for case where no data is selected
- Add menu option to run global variable viewer and made global variable viewer a ‘stay-on-top’ window.
Visit http://www.prosig.com/support.html to download your copy.
The following two tabs change content below.
Chris fell in love with technology and innovation in the early days of personal computing (Sinclair ZX80's, Commodore PETs & Apple ]['s) This hobby became a career in software development, product development, team leadership, web development, and marketing. He is now General Manager at Prosig & DJB Instruments, both part of Condition Monitoring Technology Group. In 2019 Chris completed an Executive MBA at the University of Winchester where he focused on innovation and strategy.
Latest posts by Chris Mason (see all)
- 5 Cool Acoustics Links - December 18, 2020
- Prosig supply high channel count data acquisition system to new RAL Space NSTF facility - April 16, 2020
- Prosig Student Project Prize for University of Portsmouth – 2018 - August 8, 2018