Prosig will be at Automotive Testing Expo North America from today, October 23rd, until October 25th 2012. Among the hardware and software on display will be some of the latest developments to Prosig P8000/DATS mobile systems. These include
- CAN-bus/GPS capabilities including CAN CCP
- new higher density channel counts
- new RapidResults technology for faster testing
- intelligent data capture triggering
- new realtime displays
- even higher accuracy 64-bit analysis algorithms
- new improved worksheet analysis
The event takes place at The Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, MI, USA (see map)
Come along and meet Ken and John from Prosig’s Michigan office. You’ll find them sharing a booth with EQS Systems at booth 6042.
Click here to get your free pass for the show.
The following two tabs change content below.
General Manager at Prosig
Chris' early love of computers & technology (Sinclair ZX80's, Commodore PETs & Apple ]['s) grew into a career in software development, product development, team leadership, web development, and marketing. He is now General Manager at Prosig, part of CMTG. Chris graduated with an HND from Portsmouth Polytechnic and in 2019 completed an Executive MBA at the University of Winchester where he focused on innovation and strategy.
Latest posts by Chris Mason (see all)
- A Guide To Resonance - March 24, 2023
- 5 Cool Acoustics Links - December 18, 2020
- Prosig supply high channel count data acquisition system to new RAL Space NSTF facility - April 16, 2020