Prosig and their partners, SV Japan, will be holding a two-day training seminar for current and new customers in Hiroshima on Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th December 2013.
Subjects covered will be…
- Fundamentals of Noise and Vibration
- Basic usage of Prosig Noise and Vibration hardware and software
The following two tabs change content below.
Chris' early love of computers & technology (Sinclair ZX80's, Commodore PETs & Apple ]['s) grew into a career in software development, product development, team leadership, web development, and marketing. He is now General Manager at Prosig, part of CMTG. Chris graduated with an HND from Portsmouth Polytechnic and in 2019 completed an Executive MBA at the University of Winchester where he focused on innovation and strategy.
Latest posts by Chris Mason (see all)
- 5 Cool Acoustics Links - December 18, 2020
- Prosig supply high channel count data acquisition system to new RAL Space NSTF facility - April 16, 2020
- Prosig Student Project Prize for University of Portsmouth – 2018 - August 8, 2018