Prosig and their partners, SV Japan, will be holding a two-day training seminar for current and new customers in Hiroshima on Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th December 2013.
Subjects covered will be…
- Fundamentals of Noise and Vibration
- Basic usage of Prosig Noise and Vibration hardware and software
The following two tabs change content below.
Chris' early love of computers & technology (Sinclair ZX80's, Commodore PETs & Apple ]['s) grew into a career in software development, product development, team leadership, web development, and marketing. He is now General Manager at Prosig, part of CMTG. Chris graduated with an HND from Portsmouth Polytechnic and in 2019 completed an Executive MBA at the University of Winchester where he focused on innovation and strategy.
Latest posts by Chris Mason (see all)
- On The Shoulders of Giants – Joseph Fourier: The Mathematical Maestro of Vibration and Acoustics - August 30, 2023
- On The Shoulders Of Giants – The Life and Legacy of Claude Shannon: Father of the Information Age - July 3, 2023
- Understanding CAN Bus: The Nervous System of a Modern Vehicle - May 19, 2023